Monday, July 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Summer break edition!


Ok, we have been enjoying our "summer break" far too much! J1 stays up till after 1am, reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy, I'm up till all hours myself, and we all wake up sooooo late (think - after double digits in the morning - horrors -- I feel soooo lazy!) It's great fun, but I think another couple weeks of this and we'll all be ready to start back to a more routine-orientated schedule. I sincerely love homeschooling, where we can follow our own inclinations, rather than some outside authority! At any rate, here is this week's menu!

Monday: Cube steak, baked potato, cauliflower and cheese sauce

Tuesday: Grilled chicken, spinach, rice

Wednesday: Crockpot pot roast, homemade bread and butter, salad

Thursday: Lentil chicken curry, brown rice, salad

Friday: Grilled salmon, (fish sticks for the kids), salad, grilled bread

Saturday: Hot dogs and brats, chips, coleslaw

Sunday: Grilled steak, salad, homemade bread and butter

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comment:

Annie Elizabeth said...

I so want to try Lentil chicken curry.