Monday, July 23, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


So, I've been very busy over here at Aquinas Academy this past week. I think that I'm out of my weeks-long "blue funk" and I'm feeling ambitious again. Look for lots of posts soon on some good stuff I've been working on regarding the household work that so often gets "in the way" of homeschooling (or vice-versa??)

For now, though, here is this week's menu!

Monday: BBQ beef sandwhiches (made from the leftovers of a slow-cooker pot roast we put in on Saturday), chips, coleslaw

Tuesday: Hamburger gravy, egg noodles, peas&carrots

Wednesday: Mom & Dad dinner night! We'll get steak, garlic bread, and salad. The kids will enjoy chicken nuggets, bread and butter, vegies, and a movie while they "picnic" on the floor. Fun for all!

Thursday: Grilled chicken (this recipe is so yummy and easy!), rice, broccoli

Friday: Salmon Patties, creamy noodles (egg noodles in a white sauce), salad

Saturday: Hamburgers, chips, vegies&dip

Sunday: Grilled Chicken salad, biscutis

Hope you have a great week! Head on over to Organizing Junkie for more great ideas!