Monday, November 13, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, am I late this week! Time really got away from me today - but I am so glad to have this incentive for getting my menus organized, it is so very helpful to have those meals planned out! Head on over to Organizing Junky to see what others have on tap for this week!


Monday: Pasta and meat sauce, garlic toast, salad

Tuesday: Chicken Gravy and Rice, broccoli - I'm making extra of this and taking it to a new mommy friend. I'll also take along some Triple Chocolate Bread as a special congratulations! YUM!!

Wednesday: Easy Chuck Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts

Thursday: Hamburger Rice Soup, Cracker Bread, salad

Friday: Fish Tacos, chips, salsa and queso

Saturday: Hamburgers, homemade mac and cheese, vegies and dip - I'm still looking for a homemade mac and cheese recipe the kids will eat! I'll let you know how this one works out!

Sunday: It's our annual Homeschool Thanksgiving Potluck - our entire homeschool co-op gets together and we have a huge potluck. Tons of food, tons of kids, it's just great fun. I'll be making my mom's sausage stuffing, and an apple pie. Can't wait! :-)

Have a fun week, everyone! Thanks again to Organizing Junky for hosting Menu Plan Monday!

No comments: