Monday, November 27, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, last week sure did go by fast! Besides having a wonderful Thanksgiving, tt was so nice to have a long weekend with my dh - it has been a long time since he's had so many days off in a row *and* got paid! :-) So, this week is a rather slow week, as we make our final preparations for Advent.

Monday: Cube Steaks, yellow rice, spinach

Tuesday: Spicy Rapid-Roast Chicken, Italian Cheese Bread, broccoli, salad

Wednesday: Pork Loin Roast, baked sweet potatoes, mixed greens

Thursday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (with leftover chicken and stock made from Tuesday's chicken), cracker bread, salad

Friday: Salmon Patties, homemade mac and cheese(never did get around to making it the last couple of times I had it on the menu!), brussel sprouts, salad

Saturday: Hamburgers, French Fries, vegies and dip

Sunday: Chicken Cordon Bleu, (plain chicken breasts for the kids), parsley potatoes, broccoli, salad

Make sure you head on over to Organizing Junkie to see what other yummy ideas are out there!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my, MamaJen, what a fantastic sounding menu! I need to make that italian cheese bread sometime, it sounds sooo good! :)

Have a great day and a terrific week... so glad you and your hubby got to spend some great "together" time last week!

Melessa Gregg said...

Thanks for the Italian cheese bread link. I noticed that my sliced French bread is moldy when I walked in the door this afternoon and now I can make a nice save before our fettucine dinner.